- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To reach southeastern Utah from Salt Lake City, take I-15 to U.S. 6 and then U.S. 191 south. Take I-70 or U.S. 491 from Colorado and the east. Take U.S. 191 from either Wyoming or Arizona. Most roads are well-maintained two-lane highways, though snow can be a factor during winter travel. Be sure your car is in good working order, as there are long stretches of empty road between towns, and keep the gas tank topped off.
Utah State Road Conditions. 511 toll-free within Utah.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe