Sights & Attractions in Moab and Southeastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Moab
Colorado River Scenic Byway—Route 128
The start of one of the most scenic drives in the country is found...
Colorado River Scenic Byway—Route 279
If you're interested in Native American rock art, Route 279 is...
Dead Horse Point State Park
One of the gems of Utah's state park system, this nature preserve...
Easter Jeep Safari
Each year during the weeklong Easter Jeep Safari thousands of...
Electric Light Parade
A festive spirit takes over downtown on the first Saturday in...
Museum of Moab
For a small taste of history in the Moab area and a chance to...
|Museums / Galleries||Moab|
Scott M. Matheson Wetlands Preserve
The best place in the Moab area for bird watching, this desert...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's