- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Moab Brewery Review
There are several places to enjoy a drink after dark in Moab, but if it's beer you're looking for, you might as well go to the source, the award-winning Moab Brewery. Several TVs draw a crowd to the separate barroom, and occasionally there's impromptu music. It's a favorite of locals and tourists alike for an evening get-together.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more