- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Moab Information Center, right in the heart of town, is the best place to find information on Arches and Canyonlands national parks as well as other destinations in Utah's southeast. It has a wonderful bookstore operated by Canyonlands Natural History Association. The hours vary, but during the busiest part of the tourist season it's open until at least 7 pm, and sometimes later; in winter the center is open a few hours each morning and afternoon.
Moab Information Center. Center and Main Sts., Moab, UT, 84532. 435/259–8825 or 800/635–6622. www.discovermoab.com. Mar.–Oct., daily 8–7; Nov.–Feb., hrs vary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's