- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
While Moab's beauty will surely hit you from any vantage point, a truly stunning (and completely frightening) one is from above. Because the area gets only a few days of rain, the skydiving season is long, lasting from March 1 to November 15.
Outfitters and Expeditions
Skydive Moab. This is certainly a different way to view the local landscape. All flights take off from Moab's Canyonlands Field, about 15 minutes north of town. 16 mi north of Moab at Canyonlands Field/Moab Airport, Hwy. 191 N, Moab, UT, 84532. 435/259–5867. www.skydivemoab.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's