Sights & Attractions in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
Flaming Gorge Dam Visitor Center
The main information center for the Utah side of the gorge is...
|Dam||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Red Canyon Visitor Center
The Red Canyon Visitor Center explains the geology, flora and...
|Viewpoints, Information Centers||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Sheep Creek Canyon Geological Area
A scenic 13-mi drive (on paved and gravel roads) crosses the...
|Geological Sites, Scenic Drives||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Spirit Lake Scenic Backway
The Spirit Lake Scenic Backway, a 17-mi round-trip add-on to...
|Scenic Drives||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
The Swett Ranch was an isolated homestead that belonged to Oscar...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe