Sights & Attractions in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
Flaming Gorge Dam Visitor Center
The main information center for the Utah side of the gorge is...
|Dam||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Red Canyon Visitor Center
The Red Canyon Visitor Center explains the geology, flora and...
|Viewpoints, Information Centers||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Sheep Creek Canyon Geological Area
A scenic 13-mi drive (on paved and gravel roads) crosses the...
|Geological Sites, Scenic Drives||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Spirit Lake Scenic Backway
The Spirit Lake Scenic Backway, a 17-mi round-trip add-on to...
|Scenic Drives||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
The Swett Ranch was an isolated homestead that belonged to Oscar...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $119-$149 -- Orlando: Condo near Disney w/Private Hot Tub BookIt.com
- $194-$234 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 30% Off BookIt.com
- $45 & up -- Florida's Gulf Coast: Deals up to 55% Off The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly