Sights & Attractions in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Price
Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry
Paleontologists and geologists have excavated more than 15,000...
College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum
Miners working in the coal fields around Price in the late 1800s...
|Museums / Galleries||Price|
Indian Canyon Scenic Byway
The Indian Canyon Scenic Byway is the section of U.S. 191 that...
Nine Mile Canyon
The hundreds of petroglyphs etched into the boulders and cliffs...
|Scenic Drives, Native American Sites||Price|
The 200-foot-long Price Mural inside the Price Municipal Building...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Price|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's