Sights & Attractions in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
|A-E F-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Flaming Gorge Dam Visitor Center
The main information center for the Utah side of the gorge is...
|Dam||Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area|
Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway
Past Red Fleet Reservoir north of Vernal, U.S. 191 begins to...
Indian Canyon Scenic Byway
The Indian Canyon Scenic Byway is the section of U.S. 191 that...
Island Park Road
A scenic drive on the unpaved Island Park Road, along the northern...
|Scenic Drives||Dinosaur National Monument|
Journey Through Time
The Journey Through Time self-guided 64-mi auto tour begins at...
|Scenic Drives, Information Centers||Dinosaur National Monument|
Mirror Lake (1 mi north of the crest of Bald Mountain Pass on...
|Bodies of Water||Mirror Lake Scenic Byway|
Mirror Lake Scenic Byway
This scenic road begins in Kamas and winds its way up to the...
|Scenic Drives||Mirror Lake Scenic Byway|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's