Sights & Attractions in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
|A-E F-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
If you hanker for a glimpse of the Wild West, head to Browns Park...
|Parks, Historic Districts / Sites||Vernal|
Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry
Paleontologists and geologists have excavated more than 15,000...
College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum
Miners working in the coal fields around Price in the late 1800s...
|Museums / Galleries||Price|
Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
The Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum provides a window into...
|Museums / Galleries||Vernal|
Dinosaur Quarry and Visitor Center
The monument's astoundingly large collection of fossils was discovered...
|Museums / Galleries, Geological Sites||Dinosaur National Monument|
Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo
Each July, Vernal celebrates the town's Western heritage when...
Dry Fork Canyon
An impressive array of easily accessible Native American petroglyphs...
|Museums / Galleries, Native American Sites||Vernal|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe