- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
J/L Ranch Outfitters and Guides leads fishing trips into the Uinta Mountains and the Ashley National Forest. Fishing the lakes, rivers, and mountain streams of the Ashley National Forest and High Uintas will give you an up-close perspective of their natural beauty. 435/353–4049. www.jlranch.com.
Information about camping, sporting, and photo safaris on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation is available from the Ute Tribe Fish & Wildlife Department. Roosevelt, UT. 435/722-5511. www.uitfwd.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's