- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
J/L Ranch Outfitters and Guides leads fishing trips into the Uinta Mountains and the Ashley National Forest. Fishing the lakes, rivers, and mountain streams of the Ashley National Forest and High Uintas will give you an up-close perspective of their natural beauty. 435/353–4049. www.jlranch.com.
Information about camping, sporting, and photo safaris on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation is available from the Ute Tribe Fish & Wildlife Department. Roosevelt, UT. 435/722-5511. www.uitfwd.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe