- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Roosevelt, a small town named for President Theodore Roosevelt, lies between blocks of the sovereign land of the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation. Its tiny main street is pure Americana, and resembles many of the other little towns in the area. It's a good place to stop for coffee or a meal, or to spend the night on the way to somewhere else.
Roosevelt at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe