Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah Restaurant Reviews
Because the towns in eastern Utah are small, dining options are generally more casual and less innovative than in urban areas. The area's only brewpub, Grogg's Pinnacle Brewing, is between Helper and Price, and happily, it turns out both good food and beer. Price has a mix of ethnic restaurants that represents its immigrant railroad and mining history. Vernal, a farming and ranching town, has good steak houses and cheap diner eats. The best dining in this part of the state can be found in upscale lodges—Falcon's Ledge Lodge, between Duchesne and Roosevelt, and Red Canyon Lodge and Flaming Gorge Resort, both near Flaming Gorge—which pride themselves on having gourmet menus. Bear in mind that most locally owned restaurants are closed on Sunday, so plan ahead or you'll likely be stuck eating in motel restaurants or fast-food joints.
Browse Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's