- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The canyons and expanses around Price boast trails that rival the slickrock of Moab, but without the crowds. The visitor center at the College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum has a mountain-biking guide that shows several trails you can tackle, including Nine Mile Canyon. Adventurous hikers can use many of these trails as well. 155 E. Main St., Price, UT, 84501. 435/613-5060 or 800/817-9949.
At Fuzzy's Bicycleworks, owner Fuzzy "the Bike Guy" Nance is Price's go-to guy for trail details, fix-its, or area information. 710 W. Price River Dr., Price, UT, 84501. 435/637–2453. www.fuzzysbicycleworks.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Mountain Biking
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe