- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The 18-hole championship course at the Carbon Country Club is open to the public. Keep in mind that it may be hard to concentrate on your game when you're surrounded by sandstone cliffs, a waterfall, hidden Native American petroglyphs, and a pioneer burial ground. 3055 N. U.S. 6, Price, UT, 84501. 435/637–2388.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's