- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Bear River Lodge is 49 mi northeast of Kamas, or 30 mi south of Evanston, Wyoming, an ideal location for beginning your exploration of the Uinta Mountains. Employees at the lodge are intimately familiar with the area and can tell you about any number of the hundreds of hiking trails you can try. The lodge also rents fishing gear, ATVs, snowmobiles, and cross-country skis. Mile marker 49 on Mirror Lake Rte. 150, UT, 84036. 801/936-0780 or 800/559-1121.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe