Dinosaurland and Eastern Utah Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Rafael Is Swell
San Rafael Swell. About 80 miles long and 30 miles wide, this massive fold and uplift in the Earth's crust rises 2,100 feet above the desert. The Swell, as it is known locally, is northeast of Capitol Reef, between Interstate 70 and Highway 24. You can take photos from several viewpoints. 125 S. 600 W, Price, UT, 84501. 435/636–3600. blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/price/more/san_rafael_swell.html.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's