- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Hell's Backbone Grill
Hell's Backbone Grill Review
One of the best restaurants in southern Utah, this remote spot is well worth the drive. The menu is inspired by American Indian, Western range, Southwestern, and Mormon pioneer recipes. The owners, who are also the chefs, have a historical connection to the area, and many of the ingredients they use come directly from their own organic farm. Because they insist on fresh ingredients, the menu changes weekly. The restaurant closes between lunch and dinner, 2:30 to 5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more