Capitol Reef National Park Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Capitol Reef: Canyon Country Eden, by Rose Houk, is an award-winning collection of photographs and lyrical essays on the park.
Dwellers of the Rainbow, Fremont Culture in Capitol Reef National Park, by Rose Houk, offers a brief background of the Fremont culture in Capitol Reef.
Explore Capitol Reef Trails, by Marjorie Miller and John Foster, is a comprehensive hiking guide.
Geology of Capitol Reef National Park, by Michael Collier, teaches the basic geology of the park.
Red Rock Eden, by George Davidson, tells the story of historic Fruita, its settlements, and orchards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe