Canyonlands National Park Restaurants
Canyonlands National Park Restaurant Reviews
There are no dining facilities in the park itself. Needles Outpost, just outside the entrance to the Needles District, has a small grocery store for picnicking necessities. Restaurants in Monticello and Blanding offer simple meals, and most do not serve alcohol.
Browse Canyonlands National Park Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's