- Endless vistas The view from the Island in the Sky stretches for miles as you look out over millennia of sculpting by wind and rain.
- Seeking solitude Needles, the most interesting part of the park to explore on foot, sees very few visitors, so you'll have it all to yourself.
- Radical rides The Cataract Canyon rapids and the White Rim Trail are world-class adventures by boat or bike.
- American Indian artifacts View rock art and Ancestral Puebloan dwellings in the park.
- Wonderful wilderness Some of the country's most untouched landscapes are within the park’s boundaries, and they're worth the extra effort needed to get there.
- The night skies Far away from city lights, Canyonlands is ideal for stargazing.
ENTER TO WIN $1,000
Tell us where you want to weekend this summerMore