- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bryce Canyon Lodge
At a Glance
- only lodging inside the park
- friendly and attentive staff
- cabins have fireplaces
- closed in the winter
- books up fast
- grounds are dark at night, so bring a flashlight to dinner
Bryce Canyon Lodge Review
A few feet from the amphitheater's rim and trailheads is this rugged stone-and-wood lodge. You have your choice of suites on the lodge's second level, motel-style rooms with balconies or porches in separate buildings, and cozy lodgepole-pine cabins, some with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. Horseback rides into the park's interior can be arranged in the lobby. Reservations are essential for dinner at the lodge restaurant. Renovations to the historic property paid careful attention to details.
- Address: 2 mi south of park entrance, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT 84717 | Map It
- Phone: 435/834-8700; 877/386-4383
- Website: brycecanyonforever.com/lodging/
- Location: Bryce Canyon National Park
- 70 rooms, 3 suites, 40 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116 & up -- Anaheim Hotels near Disney, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $134 & up -- 4-Star Hotel in Chicago Loop, Save 60% BookIt.com
- $45 & up -- Florida's Gulf Coast: Deals up to 55% Off The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly
- $10 per day & up -- Rent a car in Ft. Lauderdale, 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
A friend and I just got back from a great getaway weekend with the kids. Read more
Just back from 10 wonderful days in southern Utah, where I spent 3 days in Zion and 2 days in Bryce, and capped them off with 4 days at the Red Mountain Resort near Snow Canyon State Park in St. Read more
We'll be doing an extended car trip from CO to CA with points in between September/October. Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more