- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bryce Canyon Lodge
At a Glance
- only lodging inside the park
- friendly and attentive staff
- cabins have fireplaces
- closed in the winter
- books up fast
- grounds can be dark at night, so bring a flashlight to dinner
Bryce Canyon Lodge Review
A few feet from the amphitheater's rim and trailheads is this rugged stone-and-wood lodge with suites on the lodge's second level, motel-style rooms with balconies or porches in separate buildings, and cozy lodgepole-pine cabins, some with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. Horseback rides into the park's interior can be arranged in the lobby. Renovations to the historic property paid careful attention to details.
- Address: 2 mi south of park entrance, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT 84717 | Map It
- Phone: 435/834–8700; 877/386–4383
- Website: brycecanyonforever.com/lodging/
- Location: Bryce Canyon National Park
- 70 rooms, 3 suites, 40 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanksgiving cooking is calling so I will keep this brief. Read more
Took the kids (ages 11 and 8) down to Bryce Canyon for Fall Break. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more