Bryce Canyon Lodge
At a Glance
- only lodging inside the park
- friendly and attentive staff
- cabins have fireplaces
- closed in the winter
- books up fast
- grounds can be dark at night, so bring a flashlight to dinner
Bryce Canyon Lodge Review
A few feet from the amphitheater's rim and trailheads is this rugged stone-and-wood lodge with suites on the lodge's second level, motel-style rooms with balconies or porches in separate buildings, and cozy lodgepole-pine cabins, some with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. Horseback rides into the park's interior can be arranged in the lobby. Renovations to the historic property paid careful attention to details.
- Address: 2 mi south of park entrance, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT, 84717 | Map It
- Phone: 435/834–8700; 877/386–4383
- Website: brycecanyonforever.com/lodging/
- Location: Bryce Canyon National Park
- 70 rooms, 3 suites, 40 cabins
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
View deals in Bryce Canyon National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More