- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Bryce Canyon Lodge
At a Glance
- only lodging inside the park
- friendly and attentive staff
- cabins have fireplaces
- closed in the winter
- books up fast
- grounds can be dark at night, so bring a flashlight to dinner
Check Rates from our Partners
Bryce Canyon Lodge Review
A few feet from the amphitheater's rim and trailheads is this rugged stone-and-wood lodge with suites on the lodge's second level, motel-style rooms with balconies or porches in separate buildings, and cozy lodgepole-pine cabins, some with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplaces. Horseback rides into the park's interior can be arranged in the lobby. Renovations to the historic property paid careful attention to details.
- Address: 2 mi south of park entrance, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT 84717 | Map It
- Phone: 435/834–8700; 877/386–4383
- Website: brycecanyonforever.com/lodging/
- Location: Bryce Canyon National Park
- 70 rooms, 3 suites, 40 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more