Bryce Canyon National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bryce Canyon National Park Restaurant Reviews
Dining options in the park proper are limited to Bryce Canyon Lodge; the nearby Ruby's Inn complex is your best eating bet close by. The restaurants in nearby locales tend to be of the meat-and-potatoes variety. Utah's drinking laws can be confusing so ask your server what is available: beer is more common than wine and spirits.
Browse Bryce Canyon National Park Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines