- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Peace Tree Juice Cafe Review
Start with your choice of a dozen smoothies, then select from a menu that ranges from wraps to sandwiches to full entrées prepared primarily from local, natural, and organic ingredients for a healthy, filling meal. Try the quinoa-stuffed red pepper, Mediterranean penne, or sweet-and-salty beet salad for interesting new flavor combinations. Peace Tree's downtown location is as clean and contemporary as its food. For dinner, you may have to wait for a table on the patio. There's another location in Monticello, Utah.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We will be in southern Utah next week. Read more