- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Milt's Stop and Eat
Milt's Stop and Eat Review
Since 1954, Milt's has offered delicious burgers and shakes from an unassuming, off–Main Street drive-up stand. About all that's changed is that the Buffalo Burger is now nearly as popular as the beef version. Hand-cut fries, tater tots, and onion rings are among the sides. If you love milk shakes, these are the best in town— especially peach and raspberry in season. Grilled sandwiches and salads are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are tentatively planning to go to Yellowstone and GT 3rd week in Sept. Read more