- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Pasta Jay's Review
Mountain bikers, families, and couples pack this downtown restaurant's patio from noon until well into the evening. This bustling spot's friendly servers rapidly dish up a dozen kinds of pasta in an equal number of preparations, perfect for hungry adventurers. If ravioli and manicotti aren't your thing, there's pizza, sandwiches, and salads, too. Linger over your meal and enjoy the people-watching on Moab's main drag.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are tentatively planning to go to Yellowstone and GT 3rd week in Sept. Read more