- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Sorrel River Grill
Sorrel River Grill Review
The most scenic dining experience in the area is 17 miles upstream from Moab at the Sorrel River Ranch. Both the casual dining room and the swankier upstairs have outdoor seating, which makes the most of views of the Colorado River, the La Sal Mountains, and the red rock spires and towers surrounding the ranch. The seasonal menu changes regularly but look for local options like buffalo, pheasant, lamb, and trout as well as vegetarian entrées. Even if you don't splurge on a fall wine dinner, know that the wine list is high quality and fairly priced.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We will be in southern Utah next week. Read more