- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wood-fired pizza ovens are the focal point of this downtown eatery and sports bar, where baseball bats double as door handles. For $14 you can try the pizza-salad-soup buffet (a popular choice, so the pies are constantly coming out of the oven), but while the pizza is a grand slam, the salad bar is dull as a 1–0 game. The best seats in the house are out on the patio for people-watching. Burgers, sandwiches, and salads comprise most of the rest of the menu, but there are pasta and steaks, too.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanksgiving cooking is calling so I will keep this brief. Read more
Took the kids (ages 11 and 8) down to Bryce Canyon for Fall Break. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more