- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Wood-fired pizza ovens are the focal point of this downtown eatery and sports bar, where baseball bats double as door handles. For $14 you can try the pizza-salad-soup buffet (a popular choice, so the pies are constantly coming out of the oven), but while the pizza is a grand slam, the salad bar is dull as a 1–0 game. The best seats in the house are out on the patio for people-watching. Burgers, sandwiches, and salads comprise most of the rest of the menu, but there are pasta and steaks, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more