- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Arches Visitor Center
Arches Visitor Center Review
It's definitely worth stopping to see the interactive displays both inside and outside the building. Take time to view the 15-minute park film "Secrets of Red Rock"; inquire about camping, hiking, and ranger-led programs; fill up water bottles; and shop the bookstore for trail guides, books, and maps to enhance your visit. Exhibits inform you about geology, natural history, and human presence (from Anglo ranchers to Ancestral Puebloan and Fremont) in the Arches area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more