Arches National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arches National Park Restaurant Reviews
Because most people come to Arches to play outside, casual trekking-wear rules—sandals, shorts, and T-shirts in the very hot summers. Whether you select an award-winning Continental restaurant in Moab, a nearby resort, or the tavern in Green River, you can dress comfortably in shorts or jeans. But don't let the relaxed attire fool you. There are some wonderful culinary surprises waiting for you, a few with spectacular views as a bonus.
In the park itself, there are no dining facilities and no snack bars. Supermarkets, bakeries, and delis in downtown Moab will be happy to make you food to go. If you bring a packed lunch, there are several picnic areas from which to choose.
Browse Arches National Park Restaurants
Browse Arches National Park Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's