Swimming in Arches National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There is no swimming in the park. The nearby Colorado River may be suitable for swimming in late summer or early fall, but never enter the river without a life jacket as currents can be surprisingly strong.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's