- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In an emergency dial 911. Each of the following medical facilities has an emergency room open 24/7. A new 120-room hospital, Lake of the Hills, is being built just outside Marble Falls. It is part of the Scott & White healthcare system based out of Temple, Texas, which is known for its top-notch medical facilities. It is expected to open in 2010.
Hill Country Memorial Hospital (1020 S. Hwy. 16, Fredericksburg, TX. 830/997-4353.)
Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital (710 Water St., Kerrville, TX. 830/896-4200.)
Seton Marble Falls Healthcare Center (700 U.S. 281, Marble Falls, TX. 830/693-2600.)
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital (3201 S. Water St., Burnet, TX. 512/715-3000.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe