- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With its authentic German architecture, the Auslander draws quite a crowd for lunch and dinner. This popular dining attraction offers more of a Munich Biergarten feel than a fine-dining experience. For more than 20 years it has been one of the town's most popular beer gardens, and you're bound to find a few things to your liking—we recommend the Texa-schnitzel, a bold concoction featuring a hand-breaded pork loin cutlet prepared schnitzel-style, smothered with Tex-Mex ranchero (tomato-chili) sauce and melted Monterey Jack cheese.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the wine or the charm of Main street, you'll stay for the art, the history, and the ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more