- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Louis Day Church Festival
St. Louis Day Church Festival Review
Every August the town celebrates the St. Louis Day Church Festival, beginning with a mass in St. Louis Catholic Church, and including a picnic, silent auction, barbecued beef and Alsatian-style sausage dinner, rides and games, performances by popular bands and dance groups, and more. The event began in the mid-1800s in honor of the feast day of Louis IX of France (St. Louis). It draws guests from across the state, country, and world.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the wine or the charm of Main street, you'll stay for the art, the history, and the ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more