This stately manor just off Main Street opened in 1907 as the Bredt Hotel, and hosted guests for only 25! Today, the guesthouse offers guest suites fully decorated in vintage furniture and elegant fabrics. The rooms are reasonably spacious for a turn-of-the-century building. Each suite is named after one of the Highland Lakes. The staff is exceptionally friendly and happy to help with any questions about what to do in the area.