- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Horseshoe Bay Resort Golf Courses. With three championship Trent Jones, Sr.–designed courses and a future Jack Nicklaus golf course to open by 2009, the resort is a haven for those who love to spend their days on the green. The Ram Rock course (18 holes, par 71) has been deemed the "Challenger" course, offering some of the toughest fairways in the country. The Apple Rock course (18 holes, par 72) has racked up a number of awards and is known for its amazing scenery as it hugs Lake LBJ. The Slick Rock course (18 holes, par 72) and the Whitewater putting course are also favorite options. 101 Horseshoe Bay Blvd., Marble Falls, TX. 830/598–2561 Slick Rock; 830/598–6561 Apple Rock; 830/598–6561 Ram Rock; 830/598–2591 Whitewater Putting Course. www.hsbresort.com. $110-$150. Daily dawn to dusk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's