- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adding to Marble Falls' tourist fame is the nearby resort town of Horseshoe Bay. Tucked into an immense cove on Lake LBJ, the resort began in the early 1970s and over the past few decades has added residential subdivisions, lakefront condominiums, a yacht club, and world-class golf courses. In fact Horseshoe Bay is home to some of the most renowned golf courses in the nation.
Horseshoe Bay at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Hill Country
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- Johnson City
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's