- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Three interstates converge in central San Antonio: I-35 from Dallas and Austin to the north continues south to Laredo, I-10 from Houston to the east northwest after passing through San Antonio, and I-37 connects San Antonio to Corpus Christi. Other U.S. routes and Texas highways also lead into the city, including U.S. 281 and U.S. 90. Two highways loop the city: I-410 encircles the heart of San Antonio; Highway 1604 makes a wider circle.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's