Sights & Attractions in San Antonio
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions San Antonio
|A-H I-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At the heart of San Antonio, this one-time Franciscan mission...
|Memorials / Monuments||Downtown and the River Walk|
The 343-acre green space between U.S. 281 and Broadway Street...
|Parks||Alamo Heights and Brackenridge Park|
The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
In 1881 the Buckhorn Saloon opened as a Texan watering hole...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown and the River Walk|
Casa Navarro State Historic Site
A signer of the Texas Declaration of Independence, lawyer and...
|Architectural Sites||Downtown and the River Walk|
Friedrich Wilderness Park
On the outskirts of town (about 20 mi from downtown off I-10)...
Government Canyon State Natural Area
The area is home to numerous varieties of trees and several species...
The Guenther House
This 1860 home of the family that founded the adjacent Pioneer...
|Houses / Mansions||King William and Monte Viste Historic Districts|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com