- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This nouvelle Tex-Mex hot spot sits astride a less-traveled section of the San Antonio River Walk. Start out with excellent margaritas—many made from exotic ingredients, such as pear cactus—and guacamole made tableside or fresh ceviche. For the main course, move onto fish tacos (grilled or fried) or a host of seasonal fare, all with a fresh, contemporary flare. The outdoor dining area is small, but worth the wait for views of the river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Many thanks to those of you who provided advice on our spring break trip to San Antonio, Texas! Read more
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look fo ... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more