- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brackenridge Park Review
The 343-acre green space between U.S. 281 and Broadway Street (also known as State Spur 368) makes an excellent setting for a picnic or a stroll, and also offers jogging trails, public art, athletic fields, a golf course, concessions, and rides on a carousel and miniature train. However, the park is much more than just an outdoorsy retreat. It's home to—or in the vicinity of—many noteworthy attractions: the San Antonio Zoo, the San Antonio Botanical Gardens, the Japanese Tea Gardens, McNay Art Museum, and the Witte Museum. Families should budget at least half a day here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look fo ... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more