- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Louis Tussaud's Plaza Wax Museum/Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Louis Tussaud's Plaza Wax Museum/Ripley's Believe It or Not! Review
Louis Tussaud's Plaza Wax Museum/Ripley's Believe It or Not! The Plaza Wax Museum depicts the famous, from Jesus to John Wayne. Many figures are displayed in elaborate sets featuring movie scenes. Alamo visitors will appreciate the "Heroes of the Lone Star" exhibits on the fateful battle. Ripley's displays an assortment of more than 500 oddities ranging from miniatures to freaks of nature.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look fo ... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more