- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tower of the Americas
Tower of the Americas Review
Come here for the views, including dining with a view. The 750-foot tower, which underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2006, features the popular Flags Over Texas Observation Deck and the rotating steak-and-seafood restaurant Chart House.
Skies Over Texas 4D Theater Ride. Included in the Tower of the Americas admission price is a ticket to the Skies Over Texas 4D Theater Ride, a multi-sensory movie experience.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
Okay, we get this little "ski break" early February each year and I'm not much of a skier so I'm always struggling to find a place to go. Read more
We (husband & 9 yr old son) are on an 8 week trip of a lifetime to the US. Read more
My sister and I are flying into New Orleans and driving back west, ending up in Los
Angeles. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
A bike sharing program, cool new eateries inside an old brewery, chic boutique hotels—would you... Read more