- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rainforest Café Review
Ideal for kids, this fun chain near the Rivercenter Mall offers up a tropical theme and some decent food. The menu is varied, and dishes range from jambalaya to burgers—pretty basic but solid fare. It's a bit pricey, but well worth ducking out of the hustle-and-bustle to placate your kids even if you have to put up with animatronic jungle antics and overt merchandising. Inventive, colorful cocktails help you cope.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The Mineola Nature preserve is a great system of trails for running, mountain biking, hiking or horseback riding in East Texas. Read more
I don’t know if anyone will read this, but I thought I would post a little report about my weekend in west Texas in case anyone does a search on this forum for Fort Davis, the McDonald Observatory, Read more
Winter break to San Antonio, from 22 to 25 Dec, alone, no car... need some good advice from you...
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look fo... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more