- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This über-cool restaurant at the Hotel Valencia overlooks the River Walk and serves New American and Spanish-influenced cuisine. Its creative paella and pasta bar (you choose the ingredients) is popular at lunch, while dinner fare ranges from hickory-plank-roasted redfish to honey-orange-glazed duck. Executive chef Jeff Balfour puts on a pretty good show with fresh produce and a diverse repertoire. An extensive wine list and creative cocktails make it a one-stop shop for an evening's enjoyment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look fo ... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more