Nightlife & the Arts in San Antonio
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Antonio Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arneson River Theatre
Erected in 1939, this unique outdoor music and performing-arts...
Azuca puts a salsa or merengue in your step (on Friday and Saturday...
Dick's Last Resort
With a great location right on the river, Dick's Last Resort...
Drink serves tapas and has 85 signature cocktails, 150 wines...
Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center
Founded in 1980 to preserve and develop Latino arts and culture...
|Arts Centers||San Antonio|
Howl at the Moon
Howl at the Moon is a dueling-piano bar—don't hesitate...
Iron Cactus Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar
Iron Cactus Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar has an extensive...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Antonio Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $299 -- Hill Country 4-Diamond Hotel incl. $100 Credit JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
- $119 -- Westin Riverwalk incl. Weekends, Save 50% The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
- $6.28 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com
- $50 & up -- San Antonio Hotels in the Summer, Save 50% — $50 San Antonio Covention & Visitors Bureau