San Antonio Hotels: Best Historic Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Historic Hotels
Brackenridge House of San Antonio
The first B&B in the King William Historic District, Brackenridge . . .
|$$$||King William Historic District|
Built in 1909 and listed on the National Register of Historic. . .
This historic luxury hotel made the Guinness Book of World Records. . .
Since its 1859 opening, the Menger has lodged, among others, Robe. . .
Sheraton Gunter Hotel
Since 1909 this attractive downtown hotel has been a favorite. . .
Browse All San Antonio Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $11.12 & up -- Car Rentals across Texas CarRentals.com