San Antonio Hotels: Best Historic Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Historic Hotels
Brackenridge House of San Antonio
The first B&B in the King William Historic District, Brackenridge . . .
|$$$||King William Historic District|
Built in 1909 and listed on the National Register of Historic. . .
This historic luxury hotel made the Guinness Book of World Records. . .
Since its 1859 opening, the Menger has lodged, among others, Robe. . .
Sheraton Gunter Hotel
Since 1909 this attractive downtown hotel has been a favorite. . .
Browse All San Antonio Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe