San Antonio Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Antonio Top 5
Peace Like a River Walk: Meandering through the heart of downtown, the San Antonio River won't elude you. Walk along its cypress-draped serenity for a relaxing stroll, or take a dinner cruise aboard a barge.
On a Mission Trail: Five missions from the 1700s, including the Alamo, are all within city limits. Follow the signs to find these exquisite buildings with Spanish-colonial architecture.
An Art Attack: At museums, galleries, and a school devoted to arts education, the arts—and artists—are flourishing in San Antonio. Take in an exhibition while in town, or watch an artist at work.
Hispanic Culture: From the new Alameda museum focusing on Latino arts to the shops, restaurants, and entertainment at Market Square, a Mexican sensibility saturates San Antonio.
Family Fun: Thrill rides, Shamu sightings, serious splashing at the water parks, and a science-themed tree house at the Witte Museum are the reasons kids (and their parents) want to keep coming back to San Antonio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's