Sights & Attractions in Houston and Galveston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Elsewhere in Houston
OK, we'll cut to the chase—the Kemah Boardwalk is a commercial...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Elsewhere in Houston|
San Jacinto Museum of History
Alfred Finn, a Houston architect, designed this 570-foot-tall...
|Memorials / Monuments||Elsewhere in Houston|
Space Center Houston
Remember Apollo 13's "Houston, we have a problem?" This is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Elsewhere in Houston|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's