Sights & Attractions in Houston and Galveston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Galveston
Historic Downtown Strand District
This shopping area is defined by the architecture of its 19th...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Galveston|
Moody Gardens is a multifaceted entertainment and educational...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||Galveston|
Moody Mansion, the residence of generations of one of Texas's...
|Houses / Mansions||Galveston|
Pier 21 Theater
At this Harborside Drive theater, watch the Great Storm of 1900...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Galveston|
The entire family will have a fun time at this water park, located...
Texas Seaport Museum
Aboard the restored 1877 tall ship Elissa, detailed interpretive...
|Museums / Galleries||Galveston|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe