Shopping in Houston and Galveston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Houston and Galveston Shopping
If you can only hit one shopping destination in Houston, make it the Galleria. More than a mall, the Galleria is an experience—more than 24 million people visit each year. Stop by even if you aren't a shopaholic it's quite the scene.
If you have time to visit two of Houston's shopping hot spots, then you have some choices to make. Want a laid-back, alfresco afternoon of retail therapy? Then venture over to the Rice Village. In the mood for something a bit edgier? Then head to the Heights. Are you a hard-core outlet shopper? Then you might want to hop on I-10 and make a trip out to Katy Mills.
Browse Houston and Galveston Shopping
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's